Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Before and After- Bathroom

Before

After(s)




So the bathroom is more or less done. I will be tweaking it for years to come I am sure. Thanks to Anthropologie for putting the curtain and matching bathmat on sale. I was able to get both for the price of just the curtain. Yes!

It is small bathroom, but bright and cheery. I wasn't all that thrilled with the brass hardware when we moved in but it really has grown on me. It has an antiqued look about it that is much warmer than cold chrome.

The only thing that we both really want to replace is the sink. While it is pretty, there is absolutely no place to put anything. You have to balance your toothbrush and lotions on the 1 inch ledge...not cool. We still want a pedestal but one with a nice thick ledge around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment