Friday, February 19, 2010

Lifesaver: Ear Lift

I have wanted to wear earrings since I can remember. I started wearing bobby pins on my ears at the age of four to resemble what I called “dangles” or dangly earrings. I was not allowed to get my ears pierced till I was ten(no hard feelings Daddio), but since then I don’t think there has been a day when I haven’t worn them. To some, my big earrings are my trademark.

Many years of heavy earring wear can cause some issues with your ears. I can’t rock the heavy earrings all day anymore, that is until I discovered Ear Lift at Bed Bath & Beyond. This is the greatest idea, that I should have thought of. They are clear stickers that you put on the back of your ear and then poke your earring through it and it takes the weight off your piercing and doesn’t pull on your ear anymore. Genius! So now when I find a great pair of “dangles”, I don’t have to do the weight test.


P.S. - The picture is of my wedding earrings from Anthropologie, (sigh). With that long day filled of dancing and jumping around, the Ear Lifts were a lifesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment