Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quick Project: Linen Closet Makeover



So the shelves in our linen closet had seen better days. The fact that we now have a linen closet and our linens are not meshing with sports equipment and Christmas decorations is quite exciting in itself, but it needed a little pick me up.
I decided to cover them with some really pretty wrapping paper that I had leftover. This will only work with thicker wrapping paper (as thin will probably tear), wallpaper and light fabric would also work great too.
You basically just wrap them like you would a present. It took me less than ten minutes to do the whole closet and it is so cute. Now we just have to finish sanding the hallway walls and paint so I can clean out the closet and put in our pretty linens.

No comments:

Post a Comment